Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Sir Issac Newton

 LI: To use your smart searching skills to find out who Sir Isaac Newton was and how his work connects to simple machine.

This week for reading we were given a collaborative task to find out what Sir Isaac Newton had to do with simple machines. We found out Who he is and why his work is important to him. In our DLO we added one simple machine he created called the Pulley. A simple machine is a machine that makes our lives easier. 

Something I found interesting about Sir Isaac Newton was that Sir Isaac Newton's mum wanted him to be a farmer but he refused to be a farmer. I found this interesting because I didn't know his mum wanted him to be a farmer.

My favourite part of this activity was being able to work collabrativly because I got to find out their opinions and ideas during this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment