Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

Brochure

 LI: To a collaborative brochure that tells others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp.




Over the last week everyone challenged themselves during the sessions at archery, high ropes, kayaking, raft building, camp cooking, pancake race and team building/orienteering. Our group collaborated to create a brochure that shows others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp.

I enjoyed this activity because we get to advertise about the camp site we went to.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ong,
    I'm in your group and I thought the activity was fun. I only suggest to make the pictures/DLO to be smaller. ANother suggestion only for this blogpost is to write what you liked and what you didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings David
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post and giving a positive feedback. I enjoyed this activity because we get to advertise about the camp site we went to.
      I would also like to know what you enjoyed about the activity?

      Delete