Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

SLJ Week 1 Activity 1

 LI:To collect materials needed to successfully complete our weekly superpower building missions with Nano Girl.



This morning LS2 worked in groups with our Year 4 students to help them create their first Summer Learning Journey blog posts. PBS are still at school this week so finding some of the materials we needed for our treasure hunt was easy. Our challenge is going to be able to find all the materials we need at home now. I found this activity fun because it fun looking around my house for things I needed. I am looking forward to the next experiment with Nano Girl.

What do you think the next experiment is going to be?

4 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Ong.

    My name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. Good job on your blog post, awesome to see that you will be participating in the program over the summer.

    Your friend might want to share this post on his blog so that you both can gather points for this awesome work.

    I look forward to seeing future blog posts and what you guys will create using the items you guys have gathered.


    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiana
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post. My friend has already done a blog post about this on his blog. Do you have anything I could change?

      I am also looking forward to your next comment.

      Thank you Kiana. From Ong

      Delete
  2. Hi Ong!

    I have just watched your video and I think that it is great! It explains what you needed and what the items were for. It is great that you collaborated with the younger students. Me and my partner also done this activity, because we never had all that was required we improvised and used whatever was a suitable replacement. I am also excited to see the next activities set for us.

    With all these items you have, what would you create using them?

    Hope to see more of your learning during the Summer Holidays!
    Fau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fau
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I looked at your blog and I liked that you worked together with five other people.
      Wit these items I have I would create a catapult.
      What was it like for you doing your first Summer Learning Journey activity with the younger students?

      Thank you. Ong

      Delete