Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Digital Board Game

 LI: To create a digital board game for the juniors


Press on the image to play but before you play you have to make a copy.

This week we designed digital board games with a Christmas theme to play with the junior students. To play the game successfully they will need to read and follow the instructions, then use their counting skills to move around the board. Today we showed our Year 4 students how to make their own games. In my game I used the colours from the Christmas colour pallets. You have to catch the thief that stole the present from Santa. The thief placed some traps so you can't get him. To know more about the game read the sentence under the image. It was fun and interesting because I didn't know I could come up with a game the kids like and I was very happy to see the kids were having fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ong,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog blurb. I liked how you explained how you worked with the junior students to create a Christmas style game. I like how you based your game off of snakes and ladders and changed the rules a little bit. I also liked how you made your blog interactive by linking the DLO. Maybe next time make the learning intention bold. If you were to base your game off of another cultural holiday what one would you choose?

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete