Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Reading

LI: to our books to the chapter we were told.
We had to pick Raold Dahl book to read for the week. Then we had to make book marks for our books so we can mark where we are up to. My book was called the witches, in the book there is a grandmother that likes talling stories to her grandchildren. In the story I have read that the grand mother told, was about a girl that ate a apple and the next day she got stuck in a painting in her grandmothers picture, feeding the ducks. She moves all the time without anyone noticing.\

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ong!
    In your blurb I liked how you explained what you were doing
    I have also done something related to that
    (1) Have you made your own bookmark before?
    (2) Would you do this again?

    Well done Ong keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made my own book mark and yes I would do this again but only on paper.

      Delete