Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Distance Learning - Cultural Art

 LI: to create a cultural design/pattern .


This is our first distance learning challenge of the week, we could choose any two challenges on our distance learning class site. I chose to do the Cultural Art, inspired by Raku Inoue. For this cultural art we were were asked to go in our backyard and find things we could make a cultural design or pattern out of. I chose to do a butterfly, because while I was finding things in my backyard one landed on me. to make this butterfly I used some flowers which I thought would look good on this butterfly. What I found fun was getting to explore my garden.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ong

    What a stunning colourful design! I'm glad you enjoyed exploring your garden too. Raku Inoue certainly does create some amazing insects using nature. How does the butterfly design fit into your culture? Well done for keeping your learning going.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ong
    I love how you have used beautiful colours and different shaped petals to create your butterfly. I like that you got your inspiration from a butterfly landing on you! It's great that you enjoyed this challenge and exploring your garden.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete