Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Inquiry

 LI: To think deeply about a change I would make

If you were Prime Minister, what one thing would you do to change NZ for the better and why?

When I become a prime minister I would make sure everyone has a home and refugees feel like they are at home by, making sure our country and land clean, make sure they live in an area they like, for example I like people that are kind and clean so I would live like that.

Next I would like to change some rules, so that people can kind of do something they want to do.

I would do this because there are some homeless people that needs a home to live in, this could help other people to stop worrying about them. The refugees also need to feel at home because they came here to find a safe place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment