Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

5,7,10 / writing

LI: to use the 5,7,10 method to write creatively.


It was a nice day and the sun was about to go down. I was running out of time. I really wanted to go up that big mountain that I always see through the windows of my house across the bay and paint the sundown. My friend and I hopped on my boat and took off toward the huge mountain. It looked like it was small from a distance but it’s really big.



When we got there after 10 mins my friend and I got the mountain climbing equipment and the painting equipment and started climbing. We thought it was going to take days to climb the mountain but really it took 1 hr or 2. We stayed up for the whole night painting. We started mixing colours to get warm colours. We started off the painting with the warm colours as the background. We next drew the mountain under the sunset. The sun was starting to rise and we were running out of time.  We rushed to get all the details for the painting. 



This is my narrative. Instead of using the 5,7,10 method we added some time to think and check our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment